Saturday, July 9, 2016

The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!



I was looking at the sky. The view was so breathtaking I literally wanted to stop breathing and join the clouds. The shimmer of light reminded me of the light within. The endocrine system is the foundation of the land of milk and honey.  It is a story or allegory that has long been forgotten or at least misunderstood in modern times. We are talking about the cerebrospinal fluid system. We are talking about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The fluid travels down the chimney as milk and returns to activate the pineal gland as honey or gods golden elixir. The end of the rainbow is at the right side of god in the mind or heaven. Heaven is a place in the mind nowhere else. It is a very ancient tale or allegory that explains the kingdom of god within. The road that must be traveled in silent darkness. When you reach this place you know there is no reason to worry about anything. I say if anyone wants my life you only have to ask I will gladly give it. Seems a bit harsh yet it is so. When you know, you need no faith. You don't need to believe you see plain and simple. The meaning of seeing the light is nowhere near what you are taught. To see the light with both eyes closed your body must be full of light. It is very similar to the way sound and frequency resonate through your body. The only difference is light is the cause or effect. You know what maybe I am crazy so don't take my word for it. Don't believe anything I say. Do some reading do some research then enter within yourself meditate and see if it isnt there waiting for you to discover you. In the meantime enjoy some pictures and have a beautiful day!